Saturday, July 10, 2010

Paul Gascoigne, Legend

Gazza interviewed live on Real Radio Newcastle at the scene of the Raoul moat stand-off. "Well I think the police get hold, Listen, I drove from Newcastle in a taxi to Rothbury, cost a lot of money. I brought a dressing gown for him, I brought a big jacket, I brought some chicken, some bread, I know you’re going to love this one, I brought him a can of lager, I brought him a fishing rod cause I heard he’s by the river. And I brought a fishing rod too, we’ll fish together, I’ll have a chat with him…..just talk and, cause I think I’m the only man…I can help him through this cause I’ve…" from out of the mouth of angels....

< Gazza's chicken yesterday. "Moaty's" gone now, I'll have to eat it myself like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ON THE WINGS OF DESIRE

City's total domination of English football continues. Those that decried the self-styled one-sided end of football, this morning whoop...